Aviation Security Programme Strategy
PDP retains a number of highly experienced Aviation Security Consultants who provide specialist security services to UK airports, airport management, airlines and private aviation companies in accordance with CAA / DFT guidelines.
Not all organisations within the aviation industry employ full time security auditing staff, some organisations prefer to bring in specialist consultants when looking at legislation and compliance. This is where PDP can assist by supplying experts to provide services as and when required.
Aviation Compliance Consultancy Service
Our expert consultants offer a specialist Security Aviation Compliance Service. This takes the form of an initial all encompassing internal survey that can include all aspects of Perimeter, Access Control, CCTV, Baggage Screening, Catering and Cargo Security as well as Passenger Screening and Profiling.
The end result is an informative audit report that will include recommendations relating to EU300 & SCD Legislation and directions to ensure your operation is fully compliant with current regulation and aviation security programme best practice. From that point our consultants can work with your team to implement the recommendations or to create future auditing and reporting programmes.
Features / Options of PDP’s Consultancy Service
- Audit of current security procedures, process and operation systems
- Recommendations with regard to EU 300 & SCD legislation and directions
- Guidance on critical path implementation for internal action
- Implementation of recommended Security Operating Procedure improvement measures
- Set up and management of a Statutory Operational Audit & Reports Programme to incorporate compliance indicators such as European Union / Department of Transport
- Implementation of actions for resourcing and facility enhancements to meet and enhance business needs and objectives
- Design and implementation of a Rectification Programme if required
- Inspections, Covert Testing and TIP Score Analysis
- Development of measures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security compliance
- Provision of ongoing performance monitoring and data collection for trend analysis
- Establishment of effective communication with regulatory bodies and authorities to build and maintain positive productive relationships
- Submission of business cases to provide cost efficiencies and return on investment levels through financial, regulatory and reputational benefits
Please contact us to arrange an initial conversation with a consultant.